Monday, May 6, 2013

Amigurumi.. Say What?

We received another donation from a kind-hearted colleague. Thank you very much!

Meanwhile...

Ann is living her life as normal as possible. She started a new hobby doing crochet. She has done these cute amigurumi's already. Who knows? This could be a start of something really good for her.

Amigurumi refers to the Japanese way of crocheting stuffed animals - although they can be other cute things like Bubbles below. (I swear, it took me four attempts before I could say the word properly ^^,)
domo-kun, keroberos, bubbles - amigurumis' by Ann
In case you are interested (because they can really make good souvenirs), you can channel your request to me - and I will be more than happy to help you get connected with her. However, this is not a compromise that she will be able to deliver - probably when she's completely back and kickin'.

I will keep you posted for news on her and on our fund-raising.

No comments:

Post a Comment